Skip to Content (Press Enter)

 California State University, Fullerton



Text Size: Small Text Medium Text Large Text

Undergraduate Admission

You can apply for admission through the CSU Mentor website or the Office of Admissions and Records (LH 111), which will provide the necessary forms. It may take considerable time to obtain your transcripts and other required documents. You should allow sufficient time for the evaluation of your application-at least two or three months, longer if transcripts from non U.S. institutions are required.

More Information
Additional information about applying for the BS in Computer Science can be found at for domestic undergraduate students or for international students.