Ready to Apply?
Apply through November 1st, 2023 for Spring 2024
- Valid California teaching credential OR Bachelors degree from an accredited institution and two years of verified teaching experience
- NO GRE required
Application Process for the MS in Educational Technology
- Locate and download your Teaching Credential from the CTC website. Add this to the application on Cal State Apply.
No Credential or Credential Program
- Locate and download your Certificate of Clearance from the CTC website. Add this to the application on Cal State Apply.
- If you do not have a record with CTC, please apply for a Certificate of Clearance .
- Add the Certificate of Clearance or the credential to your application on Cal State Apply.
- If an applicant has not completed a credential program, the department will consider equivalent experience in lieu of a credential. If you feel you have equivalent experience, please email the graduate education advisor Dr. Tim Green (email@example.com) to request an equivalent teaching experience form.
See these instructions for directions on how to apply. Each program has unique requirements- these directions outline specific requirements for the MS in Educational Technology program at CSUF.
If you don’t already have a Cal State Apply account you will need to create one
Apply for MS in Educational Technology (or the Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology if that is what you want)
MAKE SURE YOU LIST CALIFORNIA AS YOUR RESIDENCE STATE. If not, you will be required to complete extra forms once admitted.
We do not require statement of purpose, GRE, or letters of recommendation. (See bullet 1 for link with what do add for these questions)
Attach your certificate of clearance when prompted
- Send hardcopies and/or electronic transcripts from ALL institutions to admissions, even
if only for one class or if they show up as transfer units on a different transcript
Some institutions will send
- If you attended Cal State Fullerton as an undergraduate or post-baccalaureate student, CSUF will have those transcripts, therefore there is no need to send transcripts.