Frequently Asked Questions

Is EOP just at CSUF?

No, EOP is offered at all CSU campuses however each program differs in requirements and deadlines. So make sure to call each individual campuses to see which steps you need to take in order to be considered for the program that matches the school you wish to attend.

What services do EOP offer?

We offer academic counseling and your counselor remains the same throughout your academic career at Cal State Fullerton. Another service EOP offers is a special computer lab for EOP students to do homework or work on projects. If funds allow it then some EOP students may also receive an EOP grant that gets tied in with their Financial Aid payout.

When can I apply to EOP?

Students may only apply to the program as first time freshmen or first time transfer students. As we are a secondary admissions program we are unable to accept applications once a student begins attending Cal. State Fullerton.

Additional details can be found in the below given link.

How do I submit Letter of Recommendations?

Letter of Recommendations form can be found at the end of EOP Application pdf document. Application can be downloaded from CSU ApplyOpens in new window webiste. 

Request your recommenders to print the LOR form, fill it out:

    • Scan it and Email us the scanned copy to
    • Fax it to 657-278-5112.
    • Drop the filled out paper copy in our office in-person, if you can do it.
    • Post mail us the filled out paper copy to, 

EOP Admissions
University Hall 231
800 N. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831

Does EOP offer priority registration?

Unfortunately we do not offer priority registration however there are various programs on campus that do.

Does EOP provide textbook vouchers?

No! We do not provide book vouchers. However, if students receive the EOP grant then that money can be used for school supplies including books.

What do I need before I come in or call?

Upon contacting us you will need your Campus Wide ID number (CWID) this is how we will verify we are looking at the correct students’ information. It is also a good idea to make a list of questions you may have for us so you don’t forget anything once you give us a call.

How do I make an appointment with my EOP counsellor?

Have your name, counselors name and CWID ready and call (657)278-2288 to check your counselor’s availability.

Does EOP help AB540 students?

Yes! There is a separate EOP application for AB540 students which can be requested from Student Academic Services by calling (657)278-2288 or by visiting their office in University Hall room 143.