America Reads & Counts
- Pick up an ARC application in LH-209 or print the application.
- Fully complete the application and make sure to:
- Include employment references;
- Answer thoroughly and thoughtfully the questions regarding your interest in the program;
- Submit your application and résumé to LH-209 or mail them to:
Center for Internships & Service-Learning
Attn: America Reads and Counts
800 N. State College Blvd. LH-209
Fullerton, CA 92831
What happens after you submit your application?
- Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- Applicants will be notified of their status via email one week following the receipt and review of their application.
- Interviews will be scheduled with applicants who submit complete applications and who meet all of the qualifications.
This page is maintained by the Cal State Fullerton department of Financial Aid.
Report problems to firstname.lastname@example.org