Year Round Programs
Financial Aid is typically awarded for Fall and Spring terms only, there are several programs at CSU Fullerton that are designated as Year Round Programs. The programs require students to be enrolled in courses in Fall, Spring, & Summer. This results in the students in these programs receiving unique financial aid awards. In the Office of Financial Aid we call these programs, Special Programs, as they have special financial aid rules. Some of these programs may have additional fees above and beyond the standard fees, books, parking, etc. The Office of Financial aid is required to reserve 1/3 of your annual Federal Direct Loan eligibility for that mandatory summer term and, if applicable, update your cost of attendance with any additional allowable educational expenses if you are in a Special Program.
Listing of Special Programs by Degree Type
Click on the degree type you are pursuing to identify your program name and code. You can also download the list here .
- Nursing Distance EL-BSN: 33NURDUBS
- Nursing LVN: 33NURVUBS
- School Nurse Services Credential: 33CHDDPCRD
- Cal State Teach: 94MSCMPND
- Nursing Distance EL-BSN: 33NURDPBS
- Nursing Accelerated BSN: 33NURQPBS
- Nursing LVN: 33NURVPBS
- Pre-Health: 66PHEEPCRT
- Nurse Anesthetist: 33NURAPMS
- Nursing/EL-MSN: 33NUREPMS
- Nursing Leadership: 33NURLPMS
- Nursing Leadership Distance: 33NURRPMS
- MS in Nursing
- School Nursing: 33NURCPMS
- Women’s Health Care: 33NURHPMS
- Nursing Educator: 33NURTPMS
- MS in Education
- Education Technology Online: 50EDEOPMS
- Higher Education: 50EDHEPMS
- K-12: 50EDEAPMS
- MS Combined Elementary Curriculum and Credential: 50EDCCPMS
- MS in Instructional Design: 50IDTEPMS
- MS in Information Technology: 42INFTPMS
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: 33NDNPPDNP
- EdD, Educational Leadership
- Higher Education: 50EDCMPEDD
- K-12: 50EDLDPEDD
UNIVERSITY EXTENDED EDUCATION UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- BA in Sociology: 37SOCXUBA
- BA in Business Administration: 42BUPOUBA
UNIVERSITY EXTENDED EDUCATION GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- MS in Counseling: 33COGGPMS
- MS in Social Work: 33MSWXPMSW
- MS in Taxation: 42TAXOPMS
- MS in Software Engineering: 69EGSXPMS
- MS in Financial Engineering and Risk Management: 42FERMXPMS
- MBA Program: 42FMBAPMBA
Types of Aid & Eligibility for Special Programs
Due to the year round nature of these special programs we are required to reserve a portion of your student loan eligibility for the summer term.
Below is a chart that shows the major categories of financial aid and who is eligible for the programs.
Types of Aid Chart (Download)
Please note that only those students are eligible to file a FAFSA application are eligible to receive Federal forms of financial aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know that you may have additional questions. We have created some FAQ handouts that may be of use to you, click those of interest to you to obtain a pdf copy.