Corporate and Foundation Relations
Welcome to the Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) page at Cal State Fullerton. The goal of this site is be a starting point for corporate and foundation staff who manage grants and contributions programs. As part of the University Advancement Division, CFR focuses on the acquisition of private financial support for worthy projects at Cal State Fullerton and affiliated entities.
- History and background, organizational structure, finances, academic and other programs, and student demographics
- Grants administration and stewardship.
- Current projects and programs campus-wide and for related entities (e.g., Fullerton Arboretum, Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary, Center for Children Who Stutter, Grand Central Art Center).
- Executive speaking opportunities
- Introductions to campus leaders
- Campus visits to learn about resources and partnership opportunities or to review the progress of grant-funded programs
- Consultation to companies seeking strategic university relations
- Faculty advisors for grant-making programs
Useful Links and Resources:
For more information about Corporate and Foundation support, please contact Joan Rubio, Senior Director, Central Development, at 657-278-3947 or email@example.com