- Project submission. Submit the following by April 23, 9am:
- A project report in PDF (recommended maximum of 10 pages in length or less), which follows this report template
- Source code of the software application: link to public github repository
- Active URL if a browser-based app is deployed as part of the software application
- Optional: Links to supplemental photos and video 9 (for use by judges during the week of judging)
- All Entries must be submitted through hackcsu2018.devpost.com. Only ONE member of a team needs to register on Devpost and upload the above submission material.
- Final Presentation (San Diego on April 29): Each team will give a 7 minute presentation plus 3 minutes for Q&A to a panel of judges. Please email the presentation to CSU.Challenge <AT> ge.com by Friday, April 27 .
- A team of GE engineers will visit each participating campus between March 29 and April 6 to meet with students and have an in-depth technical discussion on their application.
- The culminating symposium will be on Sunday, April 29 at San Diego Central Library, San Diego between 9am-2:30pm
- GE team will be available on a conference call on Friday March 2, 12pm PT to address team questions (see meeting invite by email).
- If you have technical questions about Predix, or the Current APIs, please post to this GE Forum to get technical help. Please add topic “CSU-challenge” (and other message-specific topics) when you post a message.
- Where to get ideas for applications:
CityIQ Innovation Apps Center
- Where to get data for applications:
- CityIQ APIs Documentation
- Open Data for City of San Diego: DataSD (to add to the CityIQ data)