Please use your browser view options to change the font size on the page.

Graduate Studies - Changes in Study Plan

California State University, Fullerton

current students
General Requirements
current students
Changes in Study Plan

   If a classified graduate student needs to make a change in the approved study plan, a request should be made to the student's departmental graduate program adviser. Requests must be made prior to registration for any course work to be substituted or added. No course may be removed from the study plan after a student has taken it. Forms which may be used to file a request for change in study plan are available from graduate program advisers, in the Graduate Studies Office, or on the Graduate Studies website. To access the Change in Study Plan form, click here.


   Changes in study plan may also be required because of outdated course work or grade-point average deficiencies (see "Time Limit for Completion" and "Graduate Academic Standards").