GradGuard Renters Insurance
On college campuses, backpacks are often filled with thousands of dollars of electronics and books, and student bicycles and other valuables are often targets for criminals. Remember, you are responsible for replacing stolen or damaged property, not Cal State Fullerton.
GradGuard Renters Insurance is a smart investment for college students and their families. With our Renters Insurance plan, any personal items that are stolen or damaged by a covered cause of loss can be replaced, subject to a $100 deductible. This includes clothing, computers/laptops/tablets, smart phones, bikes, game consoles, textbooks, furniture, and more. GradGuard Renters Insurance also protects you financially for unintentional damage to your residence or bodily injury to others for which you are liable. With low annual rates, GradGuard Renters Insurance is designed for Cal State Fullerton students and their families.
- Low-cost deductible
Features of GradGuard Renters Insurance for Cal State Fullerton students include:
- Low $100.00 Deductible - Compared to $500, $1000, or more for a typical homeowners insurance policy.
- Replacement Cost - If your personal property is stolen or damaged due to a covered peril, it will be replaced with an item of like kind and quality.
- Worldwide coverage - Your belongings are protected even outside your home. If you are traveling or your car gets broken into, GradGuard Renters Insurance can help cover property losses outside your residence.
- Electronics coverage - Your electronics, including your TV, laptop, smartphone and tablet, are covered up to the policy limits. There is no special limit.
- Personal Liability Coverage - If you cause damage to property or injure others, you may be liable for the damages. Renters Insurance from GradGuard provides up to $300,000 in personal liability coverage. For example, if you unintentionally set off your building’s sprinkler system, liability protection can help pay for the resulting damages.
- Alternative to Homeowners Insurance - Not all Homeowners Insurance policies are the same. Limitations may apply when property is away from the principal residence. With Renters Insurance, personal belongings are covered whether you are on-campus, off-campus, or traveling anywhere in the world, up to the policy limits.
- If you are a student living on campus you will be asked to participate in this program during the application process.
If you are a student living off campus and would like to enroll, follow this link to learn more about Renters Insurance from GradGuard .
Learn more information about the GradGuard Renters Insurance product .