Assessments & Annual Reports
The International Programs office supports the Mission of the University and Student Affairs by advocating for and building a global perspective. As a collaborative and creative resource center for the campus and community, we strive to provide a welcoming environment for international students, faculty and visitors transitioning between countries and cultures; to uphold the highest professional standards in an environment of mutual understanding and respect; and to empower students to reach their full educational and professional potential through participation in international and intercultural experiences.
Annual Reports / Assessments/ Utilization Data
The data provided here feature the different kinds of needs assessments, program evaluations, students learning outcomes, as well as demographics relating to both inbound (international and exchange students) as well as outbound (study abroad) groups of students.
- 2010-2011 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2009-2010 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2008-2009 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2007-2008 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2006-2007 Annual Report (PDF)
- Fall 2011 Newly-Admitted International Students Needs Assessment (August 2011) (PDF)
- Global Leadership Certificate (June 2011) (PDF)
- International Student Demographics (Inbound international & exchange students)
- Study Abroad Student Demographics (Outbound CSUF students)
Revised — June 2013