Our campus offers a residence hall with apartment-style living for groups of 6 students in 3-bedroom unit, with shared facilities. International students are especially welcome to apply.
How to sign up for on-campus housing
- Review the Housing & Residence Life website. Pay special attention to the link "Fees & Applying" for the cost of housing and meals.
- Apply for on-campus housing through the Housing & Residence Life website. Click on "Online Application."
- Email International Student Advisor, Jessica Hammond, at email@example.com to confirm you applied for on-campus housing. In the email include your: Name, CWID, and Confirmation Number for the on-campus housing application. The advisor will contact the Housing & Residence Life office to confirm your application was received.
- Wait to receive the CSUF License Agreement (or contract). After deciding you will live in on-campus housing, please do the following
- Sign the CSUF License Agreement
- Mail the form to the Housing & Residence Life office
- Submit a deposit to secure your housing. More information will be included in the CSUF License Agreement on how to pay and where to mail the form.
Deadline to Apply
April 25th for Fall only April 25th for Fall and Spring Nov 1st for Spring only
Office of Housing and Residence Life
Revised — March 2012