Academic Advising provides students with necessary information in which to make sound academic decisions and educational plans. Advisors assist students with information about graduation requirements and course selection.
- College of Business & Economics Students
- Graduation Candidates see Graduation Specialist
- Retention Specialist
New Transfer Students:
Transfer Advisement for Non-Business Majors
Fall 2019 Titan Your Knowledge (TYK)– Transfer Edition
Titan Your Knowledge (TYK) at Irvine- Small Group Transfer Academic Advisement Seminars
(Individual appointments are not available for new students at CSUF Irvine Center)
Fall 2019 TYK - Transfer Academic Advisement Seminars assist newly admitted transfer students with understanding the Titan Degree Audit (GE, major, electives), graduation requirements, schedule planning, online registration and strategies for success. These small group sessions are held in computer classrooms so that each student has access to real time academic information. Individual advisement materials are prepared for each student. Get your TitanCard and help with building a successful first semester schedule.
Accept your admission for Fall 2019
- Mandatory Transfer Orientation Requirement
- Fall 2019 transfer students have a "Registration Hold" until the requirement is met. The Transfer Academic Advisement Seminar DOES NOT meet the mandatory orientation.
- Students may attend either an in-person Transfer Student or complete the Online Transfer Overview (OTO).
- The OTO opens June 21st 2019.
- Does not provide academic advising, you are encouraged to attend a TYK Transfer Academic Advisement Seminar or seek advisement at Fullerton.
- Submit Official Transcripts for all colleges attended and any AP transfer coursework.
- Official transcripts should include any in progress coursework from Spring 2019 or Summer 2019.
- Request Final Official Transcripts be sent once all grades are posted.
- The Titan Degree Audit (TDA) only "reads" official transcripts.
- Advisement utilizes the information provided on your TDA.