Mihaylo College of Business and Economics
All transfer students in the Mihaylo College of Business & Economics must meet with a business advisor prior to registering for the first semester to clear the mandatory business advisement hold.
As a new transfer or readmitted student in the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics (MCBE), you are required to see an MCBE advisor before registering. A hold will be placed on your registration, and will not be removed until you see an advisor in the Business Advising Center at either the Fullerton Campus or CSUF Irvine Center (IRVC).
- At IRVC, make an appointment with Michelle Lucio for advisement your MCBE for advisement your MCBE mandatory advisement. Please complete the Ethics quiz prior to your apointment.
What does "Pre-Business," "Pre-International," or "Pre-Economics" mean?
- All new and readmitted students are initially classified as pre-business, pre-international business, or pre-economics.
- After successfully (C or better) completing the lower-division prerequisite requirements, students must apply to the upper-division concentration of their major.
- The lower-division requirements are: ACCT 201A & 201B, BUAD 201, ECON 201 & 202, MGMT 246, and MATH 130 or 135 or 150. Pre-students are advised to complete the lower-division core courses as soon as possible, as many upper-division business courses are not open to pre-students.
What to bring to the appointment?
In order to assist our advisors and to save time, we recommend that you bring the following:
- TITAN Degree Audit (TDA). To learn more about this document and how to obtain yours, please go to: www.fullerton.edu/admissions/TDA/index.htm
- Confirmation page verifying completion of the Ethics quiz.
- Copies of your transcripts from your previous schools. For advising purposes, these may be unofficial copies or printouts showing your courses and grades.
- If you are transferring business courses from an out-of-state college or one that is outside of the Orange County area, you may want to bring catalogs from those colleges.
If you live more than fifty miles from the Orange County area and cannot visit either the main campus or CSUF Irvine Center in-person, please send an email to email@example.com. Please make sure to include your name and student ID number (CWID ).
CSUF Irvine Center: Room IRVC-115
By appointments only at CSUF Irvine Center
Want to see an academic advisor, financial aid advisor, talk with somebody in career services, learn more about creating a student organization, schedule time with a tutor, or book a study room?
Click the "Make an Appointment" button on the top bar.
Fullerton Campus: Stephen G. Mihaylo Hall Room 1201
Fullerton Campus Appointments and Walk-in Advising
Appointment are not necessary during the following times:
Monday - Thursday (Walk-In Advising)
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Please visit https://business.fullerton.edu/programs/undergraduate/advising to schedule an appointment for the following times:
Monday & Wednesday (Appointments Only)
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday (Appointments Only)
1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
FEMBA and Taxation programs
Information about the programs and upcoming information sessions can be viewed on the graduate program page. If you have any questions about the programs, here are a list of contacts:
Kellee Carter-Scales - Assistant Director of Enrollment, Mihaylo College of Business
Application status, pre-admission advisement, program prerequisites, and evaluation of transcripts.
Katelyn Rawlings - Graduate Programs Senior Advisor, Mihaylo College of Business
Inquiries from newly admitted and current FEMBA students
Jill Brower - Financial Aid counselor for FEMBA program
Anh Tran - Program Analyst, University Extended Education
Class schedule, registration for admitted students, textbooks, and instructor payment