Livescan Fingerprinting Service
The University Police staff at CSUF Irvine Center provides Livescan fingerprinting service to the general public. Applicant Livescan at the CSUF Irvine Center Police substation is on a walk-in basis only. You may contact the University Police Staff for more information.
All Livescan prints are taken electronically and transmitted directly to the Department of Justice. CSUF Irvine Center Police substation does not have the ability to print copies of the submission; therefore, no hard copy can be supplied.
In an emergency please dial one of the following:
Extension 1626 from a campus phone to get CSUF Irvine Center Police Dept. We are located in room 129.
Extension 2515 from a campus phone to get CSUF Dispatch.
911 to get Irvine Police Department.
How much does it cost for Livescan fingerprints?
The CSUF Irvine Center Police Applicant Livescan rolling fee is $22, or $20 for CSU Fullerton faculty, staff, and students with proper ID.
NO CASH, CHECKS or MONEY ORDERS! Only major credit cards are accepted at this time.
What do I need to bring with me?
It is important that you bring the authorized "Request for Livescan Service – Applicant Submission" form. Please make sure the form is completed prior to your arrival. A picture ID is required. Acceptable forms of identification include the following:
- California driver's license
- California identification card
- Valid out-of-state driver's license
- Military ID
- Valid Resident Alien/Immigration/Green Card
- No children please. Due to space limitations at the Livescan area, we ask that you make arrangements for child care prior to being fingerprinted.
- Fingernails – Extremely long or curved fingernails may prevent the fingers from properly contacting the printing plate and may need trimming.
- All jewelry needs to be removed prior to scanning.
- Bandaged or Injured Fingers – Applicants may need to reschedule their appointment until the injured or bandaged finger can be printed.