- Student Affairs
- Ask an Advisor
- Academic Advisement
- Rate Our Service
- Co-curricular Involvement
- Disabled Student Services
- Financial Aid
- Fitness Center
- Personal Well Being
Coordinator for Student Affairs
California State University Fullerton
Phone: (657) 278-1650
Want to Get Involved on Campus?
Membership in Clubs and Organizations :
To get the most from your college experience it's important that you take some time to create a plan that integrates your academic pursuits and career interests, which will determine the choices you make about the time you spend outside of class. Active involvement both in and out of class contributes to your learning experience. Involvement in out of class experiences can help you develop valuable leadership and organizational skills and contribute to your marketability.
Categories of clubs include academic, honor, cultural, professional, religious and recreational. Academic and professional organizations are either closely affiliated with academic areas at Cal State Fullerton and/or have national professional affiliation. These groups offer students a chance to network with faculty, staff, classmates and community members who have similar career interests.
Build your co-curricular transcript using ACE (A Co-Curricular Education). Click here to start building your experiences and learn more. Students at Irvine Campus are invited to join in a variety of programs each semester.
- ASI Free Movie Nights
- Legacies Planning Committee
- Study Group Facilitators
- Students Helping Other Students (S.H.OS.)
- Yogurt Sundaes
- Art Shows
- Student Resource Fairs
- Community Service Events
- Finals Week Giveaways
- Snack Attack
- Blood Drives
- Career Development
- Graduation Fest
- And More!
Check out what's happening at the Irvine campus this semester!
Get Involved in Leadership opportunities by applying for to be a Program Coordinator click here
ASI Executive Senate - Open Irvine Campus Position
Associated Students, CSUF, Inc - Irvine Campus
ASI has an open position for the 2009-10 Irvine Campus ASI Representative. We are looking for candidates who can attend meetings held at the Fullerton Campus and are enrolled at the Irvine Campus. This is a volunteer position and your time is appreciated.
- Be a campus leader in gathering information from students as to what programs at campus would make the campus better, any programs students would like added, any facilities or added security the students may want. In general, being the representative of students and listener and gatherer of information from students and administrators at Irvine campus
- Being an ambassador and promoter for the Irvine branch campus as far as informing students on main campus at ASI meetings of Irvine campus events, and what classes are available to students
- Assisting with Irvine events and helping to plan them. enlisting other student volunteers
- Assisting the Coordinator for Student Affairs to put together a fiscal budget for events at Irvine campus