Get Involved Resources
Irvine Campus Student Advisory Committee (ISAC)
The Student Advisory Committee (ISAC) is composed of CSUF, Irvine Campus student representatives and its purpose is to advise the Irvine Campus Dean on issues that are important to students. The mission of the Student Advisory Committee (ISAC) is to:
- Provide a forum for communication and recommendation between the students of the CSUF, Irvine Campus and the campus Dean.
- Provide suggestions on ways to increase student learning and improve student life at CSUF, Irvine Campus.
- Promote student advocacy and assist in the dissemination of information regarding problems and activities.
- The committee will convene at least once per month and will coordinate two campus events each semester to bring awareness to the committee's purpose and promote campus spirit
The committee encourages student input, opinions, and recommendations. ISAC members are well-informed on issues at the University, and they are expected to share this information with other students before and after meetings to gauge and convey campus-wide student opinion. These students also represent and serve the campus in various other capacities as requested by the Chair. Meetings are open to all CSUF students. If you are interested in building your leadership experience this is a great opportunity for you! Email us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2013 ISAC Meetings @ 6pm (IRVC-245)
- February 12
- March 5
- April 9
- May 7
Business Development and Entrepreneurship Club, Irvine (BDEC), CSUF, Irvine Campus
The Business Development and Entrepreneurship Club, Irvine (BDEC) is now launching! Our purpose is bringing together like-minded students from all majors to:
1. Help existing student business owners grow their business
2. Generate new business concepts
3. Encourage and facilitate the launch of new businesses.
BDEC is the first and only entrepreneurship club on the CSUF, Irvine campus, Meetings are held once per month in IRVC-245. If you are ambitious and entrepreneurial-minded, give us a shout at joinup@BDECirvine.com
Learn more about BDEC http://www.bdecirvine.com/.
Kenny Smith and David Ludden, BDEC Founders
PRactical ADvantage Communications
PRactical ADvantage Communications is a student-run public relations and advertising agency at the Irvine Campus of California State University, Fullerton. It was developed in 2011 as a collaboration between communication students and faculty and functions in conjunction with the capstone public relations course, COMM 464A 'Public Relations Management - Agency' and the advertising course, COMM 451C 'Advertising Campaigns'. The purpose of the agency is to offer students hands-on experience in a real-world setting, with the support from faculty advisors. PRactical ADvantage Communications provides the opportunity for students to develop and implement advertising and public relations campaigns for local profit and non-profit businesses and organizations, as well as for department programs and student organizations at CSUF.
PRactical ADvantage Communications, a student-run public relations and advertising agency at California State University Fullerton, is dedicated to providing innovative communication and branding services to local profit and nonprofit businesses and organizations through strategic-awareness planning, insights and optimization. By strengthening the vision and creativity of its staffers, we aim to bridge the gap between the classroom and professional world, while helping staffers build and improve portfolios and business practices.
The following agency services are offered:
- Strategic Communication Planning
- Research / Data Analysis
- Social Media Development and Management
- Event Planning / Coordination
- Promotions / Publicity
- News Releases and Media Kits
- Brochure Design / Creation
- Public Service Announcements
- Feature Articles
- Graphic Design