Welcome to Academic Advisement at Cal State Fullerton Irvine Campus. Please choose from the following options:
- NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS - FALL OF 2013
- CONTINUING CSUF STUDENTS
- CONTINUING COLLEGE OF BUSINESS & ECONOMICS STUDENTS
· Fall 2013 admitted and accepted students requesting academic advisement for their first semester must first complete an online or in person mandatory transfer orientation through the Fullerton Campus. Please check your Titan Student Center for your Fall of 2013 registration appointment.
· Students planning to enroll in classes at IRVC will attend a small group academic advisement seminar. Individual appointments are not available for new CSUF Students. (This does not apply to Pre-Business Majors)
· Please check your Titan Student Center prior to registration to verify there are no holds on your record.
Prospective Transfer Students
Students interested in transferring to the Irvine campus are encouraged to consult with a transfer advisor. Each of the local community colleges has a CSUF transfer advisor available at their location to assist you as well. Check your local community college Transfer Center.
Additional information about the CSUF transfer process can be found here.