Mihaylo College of Business and Economics
MANDATORY ADVISEMENT for New Transfer Students
- All transfer students in the Mihaylo College of Business & Economics must meet with a business advisor prior to registering for the first semester to clear the mandatory business advisement hold.
- All transfer students must complete Online Transfer Orientation Overview and Ethics quiz prior to meeting with the business advisor. Proof of completion is required at your appointment.
As a new transfer or readmitted student in the College of Business and Economics, you are required to see an advisor before registering. A registration hold will be placed on your registration and will not be removed until you see an advisor in the Business Advising Center at either the CSU Fullerton Campus or Irvine Campus. Please make an appointment with Michelle Lucio for advisement and to remove the business advisement hold.
What does "Pre-Business", "Pre-International", or "Pre-Economics" mean?
- All new and readmitted students are initially classified as pre-business, pre-international business, or pre-economics.
- After successfully (C or better) completing the lower division prerequisite requirements, students must apply to the upper division concentration of their major.
- The lower-division requirements are: ACCT 201A & B, BUAD 201, ECON 201 & 202, ISDS 265, MGMT 246, and MATH 130 or 135. Pre students are advised to complete the lower-division core courses as soon as possible, as many upper division business courses are not open to pre students.
Michelle Lucio - Business Advisor - Room 113
- Appointments are required at Irvine
Want to see an academic advisor, financial aid advisor, talk with somebody in career services, learn more about creating a student
organization, schedule time with a tutor or book a study room?
Click the Book Now link below to make an appointment online.Appointment scheduling
- Information for the main Fullerton Campus Business Advisement Center
- Mihaylo Hall Room 1201
- Walk-In Advising, No appointment necessary
- M-T 8:00 am - 6:45 pm; W-Th 8:00 am - 4:45 pm
What to bring? In order to assist our advisors and to save time, we recommend that you bring the following:
- TITAN Degree Audit (TDA). To learn more about this document and how to obtain yours, please go to:
- Confirmation page verifying completion of the Ethics quiz.
- Copies of your transcripts from your previous schools. For advising purposes, these may be unofficial copies
or printouts showing your courses and grades.
- If you are transferring business courses from an out-of-state college or one that is outside of the Orange
County area, you may want to bring catalogs from those colleges.
If you live more than fifty miles from the Orange County area and cannot visit either campus in-person, please send an email to email@example.com. Please make sure to include your name and student ID number (CWID).
FEMBA and Taxation programs
Information about the programs and upcoming information sessions can be viewed here. If you have any questions about the programs, here are a list of contacts:
- Kellee Carter-Scales - Graduate Evaluator, Mihaylo College of Business
Application status, pre-admission advisement, program prerequisites, and evaluation of transcripts.
- Diane Mazzey - Graduate Programs Advisor, Mihaylo College of Business
Inquiries from newly admitted and current FEMBA students
- Jill Brower - Financial Aid counselor for FEMBA program
- Gail Wright - Program Analyst, University Extended Education
Class schedule, registration for admitted students, textbooks, and instructor payment