Continuing CSUF Irvine Campus Students (All Majors)
Registering for Fall 2014
- If Fall of 2014 is your second semester at CSUF, you have a registration hold for Immunization Records (MMR) you must show proof of immunization to the Health Center at the Fullerton Campus either in person or by faxing records to (657) 278-3069 and include your name, phone number and CWID on your fax.
Individual appointments, for continuing CSUF students are available by selecting the "Book Now!" button below.
Major Requirements, General Education and Minor or Elective requirements:
- Final Titan Degree Audit questions
- Change of Majors/investigating majors
- Registration course planning/scheduling
- Pre-Grad check
- University policy and procedures
- Probation / Disqualification
- Quick questions
For quick questions or, if you are unable to make an appointment use the “Ask an Advisor” option. http://www.fullerton.edu/irvinecampus/pages/student_advisor.asp.
NOTE: BUSINESS MAJORS MAY NOT USE THE “ASK AN ADVISOR” OPTION
Continuing Students schedule appointments for Academic Advisement at IRVC: Click the Book Now link below to make an appointment online.