Phone: (657) 278-1614
Spring 2014 Office Hours:
Tuesday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
The Irvine Campus Career Center is available to assist current CSUF students and recent graduates (within the past 12 months) in better preparing themselves for the working world. The Irvine Campus Career Center supports our students in developing job skills, utilizing effective writing strategies, and forming a professional network through:
- Providing a better understanding of your skills, interests, and personality while learning how they relate to your career
- Writing an effective resume and cover letter
- Increasing confidence in interviewing skills
- Industry specific job and internship searches
- Learning more about the process of applying to graduate and/or professional school
- And more!
There are no more workshops at this time. Please check back at a later time.
Want to see an academic advisor, financial aid advisor, talk with somebody in career services, learn more about creating a student organization, schedule time with a tutor or book a study room? Click the Book Now link below to make an appointment online.