Second Annual Job Fair
The CSUF Irvine Campus will be hosting the second ever Job Fair at the Irvine Campus!!
DATE: Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Location: Irvine Campus Multi-Purpose Room (IRVC 123)
This event is FREE for students and open to all CSUF students. We encourage you to RSVP for the event as space and time are limited. Employers who would like to participate in this event, please contact the Irvine Campus Career Center at email@example.com or (657) 278-1614.
Tips on how to approach organizations at the fair:
- Introduce yourself, shake hands, and smile
- Share your knowledge of the organization (research the employer ahead of time) and segue into your "30 Second Commercial"
- Be ready to ask informative questions
o What would be the best way to apply to your positions?
o What is the hiring process?
o What other opportunities are there for individuals with my skills, background, and interests?
- Make sure you do not take too much of their time
- Be brief
- Be sure to ASK for their business card
- Thank them for their time and let them know you will be following-up
Below are some companies that will be attending:
If you have any questions about the Job Fair, feel free to contact the Irvine Campus Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (657) 278-1614 or stop by the office at IRVC – 146.
Students - Please complete the form below to RSVP for the job fair.
Job Fair Student RSVP Form
* Required field