Ready to graduate? Questions for Graduation?
The Irvine Campus Graduation Specialist is devoted to assisting our Junior and Senior students in reviewing and identifying any deficiency in graduation requirements. In addition, our Graduation Specialist will work with individual students to help them overcome obstacles that may prevent them from achieving their academic goals.
APPLY FOR GRADUATION
In order to graduate in Fall 2017, you must apply by September 10, 2017
In order to graduate in Spring 2018, you must apply by January 28, 2018
In order to graduate in Summer 2018, you must apply by March 18, 2018
In order to graduate in Fall 2017, you must pay the $115.00 fee by October 6, 2017
In order to graduate in Spring 2018, you must pay the $115.00 fee by February 9, 2017
In order to graduate in Summer 2018, you must pay the $115.00 fee by March 30, 2018
The $115 Graduation/Diploma fee can be paid through Titan Online, Student Center.
This fee can also be paid in person or by US Mail.
|In Person:||By Mail:|
|Fullerton Campus: UH-180
||CSU Fullerton, Student Financial Services
P.O. Box 6808
Fullerton, CA 92834-6808
Be sure that your name and Campus Wide ID is on the front of the check and that you identify the payment as the graduation/diploma fee.
The Irvine Campus Graduation Specialist will help students:
- Clearly understand and interpret the Titan Degree Audit (TDA).
- Avoid graduation requirement "surprises".
- Understand how and when to apply for graduation through the student portal.
- Understand the difference between graduation and commencement.
- Understand institutional policies and procedures regarding graduation.
- Become familiar with campus resources that support student success.
- Explore the options after graduation: the future career path and graduate school opportunities.