Welcome to Academic Advisement at the CSUF Irvine Campus. Academic Advising provides students with necessary information in which to make sound academic decisions and educational plans. Advisers assist students with information about graduation requirements and course selection.
- Irvine Campus Supported Majors
- College of Business & Economics Students
- Graduation Candidates see Graduation Specialist
New Transfer Students:
Attend Small Group Advisement Seminars
(Individual appointments are not available at the Irvine Campus)
Spring 2018 Transfer Academic Advisement Seminars assist newly admitted transfer students with understanding the Titan Degree Audit (GE, major, electives), graduation requirements, schedule planning, online registration and strategies for success. These small group sessions are held in computer classrooms so that each student has access to real time academic information. Individual advisement materials are prepared for each student.
Prior to scheduling and attending a Spring 2018 Transfer Academic Advisement Seminar please complete the following:
Accept your admission for Spring 2018
- Once you accept your admission, you will be assigned a registration appointment window for Spring.
- Registration appointment dates and any registration holds will be on your Student Center.
- Mandatory Orientation Requirement
- Spring 2018 transfer students will have a "Registration Hold" until the requirement is met. The Transfer Academic Advisement Seminar DOES NOT meet the mandatory orientation.
- Students may attend either an in-person Transfer Student Orientation (TSO) or complete the Transfer Online Overview.
- There is a fee to attend the in-person TSO. All TSO dates are at the Fullerton Campus.
- There is no fee for the Transfer Online Overview.
- You must accept your admission to gain access
- Submit Official Transcripts for all colleges attended and any AP transfer coursework
- Official transcripts should include any in progress coursework from Fall 2017 or Intersession 2018.
- Request Final Official Transcripts be sent once all grades are posted.
- The Titan Degree Audit (TDA) only "reads" official transcripts.
- Advisement utilizes the information provided on your TDA
How to Register for Courses
Registering for IRVC classes: Watch the online tutorial describing How to Register for Courses .
When searching the class schedule on Titan Online, first click the "Term" drop down box to choose the term you intend to register for classes.
Following by Class Search area:
Click on "Subject" to find the academic program/major you desire.
Following by Search by Course Attribute area:
Find GE classes.
To find IRVC classes,
Find "Search by Location" drop down box to find Irvine Campus and an alpha listing of all IRVC classes will be available.