Titan Degree Audit
The Titan Degree Audit (TDA) is the official CSUF degree tracking device. Once a student is admitted, he/she is provided with a TDA on the Student Portal.
Titan Degree Audit provides the following information:
- General Education requirements
- Major requirements
- Graduation requirements
- Grade Point Average (CSUF, Major, and Cumulative)
- Classes in progress
- A list of potential classes to fulfill both GE and Major requirements not yet completed
If you are a newly admitted transfer student, your Titan Degree Audit (TDA) will be a preliminary evaluation of your transfer coursework. Your TDA will remain preliminary until you receive notification from the Office of Admissions and Records that final evaluation of your records has been completed.
It is very important to turn in your official transcripts to Admissions and Records as soon as possible in order to update your Titan Degree Audit. Once your official transcripts are submitted and evaluated, your TDA will be updated to reflect those courses. This process may take longer for students transferring with credit from schools other than a California Community College.
For an informational tutorial on how to interpret Titan Degree Audit (Recommended), watch this tutorial .
All admitted students who visit the Academic Advisement Center must have a printed copy of their Titan Degree Audit to be seen.
How to Access your Titan Degree Audit
The Titan Degree Audit (TDA) is available through your Student Center via your Portal! Follow these easy steps to access your TDA
- Log into your Portal at www.fullerton.edu
- Click on "Titan Online"
- Under Student Self Service, click "Titan Degree Audit (TDA)" [next to your Student Center]
- Click "Submit Request" (If button is not responding, use 'what-if' Option, Do not type, simply click on magnifying glass; shows Major Program list, click your major). If changing major use 'what-if' option.
- Press Refresh button until your newly submitted TDA appears with today's date on the link.
- Choose what format you'd like to view your TDA with (HTML/PDF Report).
- If you want to Save the TDA, click on the PDF Report. Then click on File -> Save As, and save to your Computer. While uploading the TDA, select the PDF file from the location where you stored it and Upload.
Need Help? Contact TDA 657-278-2396