Please contact Marsha Daughetee for Math Lab's Schedule
OFFICE: IRVC 114
Let's Get Ready to Write!
The CSUF-Irvine Campus is dedicated to providing students with writing assistance for any major and any level. Our services include, but are not limited to, help with the following:
- APA, MLA, Chicago, and Turabian citation and format
- Paragraph and essay structure and organization
- Introductions and conclusions
- Thesis, focus, logic, content, context, and clarity
- Audience and voice
- Rhetorical strategies and critical development
- Plagiarism avoidance
Make your appointment by clicking the Make An Appointment link at the top of the page. Please leave a note under Special Instructions indicating your project and any other important details.
Please bring two copies of your draft (at any stage), assignment directions, and any ideas or questions that you want to address.
Writing Lab Rules:
- Students may book up to one hour per week.
- After two no-shows, you will be barred from making appointments.
- Although you will not be penalized for being late, there may be an appointment directly after your appointment, so you might lose the time you reserved.