SumMer 2022 applications are available now -
Application deadline is May 27, 2022.
For CSU Fullerton COVID-19 Updates, visit http://coronavirus.fullerton.edu/.
- Application Deadline
May 27, 2022
- In-Person Informational Orientation
June 17, 2022
- 2022 Program
July 5-29, 2022
Welcome to Project M.I.S.S.!
The M athematics I ntensive S ummer S ession, or MISS, seeks to assist college bound young women to enhance their mathematics skills. The long-term goal of the program is to increase the population of female-identifying students who choose careers in natural sciences, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
MISS 2022 will return as a four-week commuter program * which will begin on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 and end on Friday, July 29, 2022 . Students will attend six hours of mathematics class daily, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm . This enrichment program is intended to help students strengthen their foundational understanding of their next course of math.
The CSUF campus will be closed on Monday, July 4, 2022 in observation of the Independence Day Holiday.
*The program may move to online instruction if needed. Students may be asked to wear masks indoors, depending on CSUF campus policies at the time.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Project MISS is not a summer school course - students will not receive any academic credit. Project MISS is a supplementary enrichment program intended to help students strengthen their foundational understanding of their next course of math. It is not meant to replace any regular academic math courses.
- Students participating in the MISS Program must provide proof of vaccination against Covid.
- We ask that students and families do a Personal Health Assessment each day. Please do not come to campus if you are sick.
- Following current CSUF policies, students are not required to wear a mask.
- These guidelines are subject to change based on campus policies at the time.