California State University, Fullerton's
Tuesday, July 16
9:00 to 4:00 p.m.
12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
FREE Tax Seminar for Nonprofit & Faith-Based Organizations
Sponsored by: Michelle Steel, Vice Chair, State Board of Equalization
If you are responsible for a nonprofit or faith-based organization, you won't want to miss a free tax seminar designed to provide you with all the information you need to know about your tax obligations.
Invited to Present
• State Board of Equalization
• Franchise Tax Board
• Employment Development Department
• Office of Attorney General
• Property Tax Exemptions
• Sales and Use Taxes for Nonprofit Organizations
• Compliance for Existing Exempt Organizations
• Employment Taxes and Nonprofit Organizations
• Regulation of Charities and Fundraisers
• IRS Form 990
Parking on campus is $8 per day (cash only, exact change appreciated).Info here.
This seminar qualifies for 5 continuing education credits. To receive credits, participants must participate in the entire program. The State Board of Equalization will send certificates of attendance to those who sign in and out for CE credits, and those participants will be responsible for submitting their own paperwork directly to the Board of Accountancy or CTEC.
The PDF files in this site require Adobe Reader version 6.0 or greater. Click here to get latest Adobe Reader.