Join Our Team
APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN!
Orientation Leaders (OLs) at CSUF are a diverse group of students that are united by their passion to help. The OLs assist and support incoming students and their family members as they navigate their new campus. While they are serving new students, OLs develop leadership skills that help them stand out on campus, in their communities and in their future careers.
- Thursday, November 8th, 3 - 4 pm, PLS 256
- Tuesday, November 13th, 12 - 1 pm, PLS 256
- Monday, November 26th. 10 - 11 am, PLS 240
Orientation Student Coordinators
The Student Coordinators (SCs) for Orientation Programs are paraprofessional student leaders who gain experience in program development and facilitation as well as team building and leadership training. Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Coordinator for Outreach, Recruitment and Orientation, the SCs are responsible for assisting with the planning and facilitation of all orientation programs. In addition, the SCs assist with the recruitment, selection, training, and supervision of the orientation leaders. There will be four SCs selected to work specifically with our incoming student population and one SC working specifically with parent and family orientation.
Transfer Peer Advisors
Transfer Peer Advisors are current CSUF transfer students who provide comprehensive services (including admissions and major prep information) to prospective community college students and assists current transfers with their transition into, through, and out of CSUF our Transfer Center.
- Providing one-on-one peer advising to prospective transfer students
- Representing CSUF at community college Transfer events, including college fairs and transfer nights
- Conducting small and large group presentations both on- and off- campus
- Participating in ongoing training sessions at the beginning of each semester and weekly staff meetings
- Assisting in the production/implementation of programs aimed to help transfer students achieve their career and educational goals.
- Working with campus officials and organizations to serve prospective and current CSUF student
Titan Ambassadors serve as liaisons between CSUF and local high schools, community colleges, and community organizations by promoting a college-going culture and Titan Pride to prospective students and families. Titan Ambassadors will promote and personalize the university to prospective students, their families, and other guests of the campus, facilitate admission presentations/workshops, participate in college fairs, and engage in student panels at various on- and off-campus events at CSUF and across Los Angeles, Orange, and parts of Riverside Counties. Titan Ambassadors also provide administrative assistance to the Front Desk by assisting prospective students with questions, and supporting campus activities such as Welcome Week, Orientation, and Welcome to CSU Fullerton Day.