CSUF Transfer Center
California State University, Fullerton's Transfer Center provides on-campus peer advising and one-on-one peer mentoring for prospective students seeking to transfer from California community colleges. Transfer Center Peer Advisors provide admissions information for prospective transfer students, information about CSUF degree programs and student services, CSU application assistance and transfer website guidance.
Other CSUF Services for Transfer Students
- Campus Tours: We offer both daily and group tours for visiting community college students. For more information about our campus tours, please visit campus tours.
- Academic Advisement Center: For assistance with General Education advising, reinstatement after academic disqualification, new student transfer workshops and other services, visit our academic advising team website .
- College Student Success Centers: Each of our eight Colleges have Student Success teams who are dedicated to helping students achieve their educational, career and personal goals. They provide specialized assistance in academic advising and degree completion, career planning, and referrals to campus resources for additional assistance. For more information, please visit our Student Success teams website .
- Veteran’s Resource Center: The University’s Veteran’s Resource Center provides a comprehensive, specialized assistance for active and reserve military, veterans and their dependents. For information about the services we provide for our military, veterans and dependents, please visit our Veterans Resource Center .
- WoMen’s Re-entry Center: Cal State Fullerton offers services for re-entry and nontraditional students. For information about services available please visit our Women's Center and Adult Reentry websites.
- Financial Aid: Cal State Fullerton offers a wide array of financial aid programs, including federal and state grants, scholarships, and student loans. For more information, please visit our financial aid website .
- Newsletter: The Transfer Center recently began producing newsletters for both prospective and current transfer students. If you would like to be added to the mailing list please feel free to contact the center, or you can find the issues here.