Research Policies and Procedures
Conflict of Interest
- Implementation of new PHS policy, effective Aug. 24, 2012
- University Policy Statement (UPS) 610.000
- 700-U Process and Conflict of Training Requirement
- 700-U form
- Addendum of Conflict of Interest form
(may be needed when additional information is required to supplement data provided on the 700-U form or Federal Financial Conflict of Interest [FCOI] form).
- NSF FCOI Disclosure form/Click on the link with the right mouse-button, then select the “Save Link As…” and save the file/
(for submissions to National Science Foundation opportunities).
- NIH and other PHS-FCOI form /Click on the link with the right mouse-button, then select the “Save Link As…” and save the file/
(for submissions to Public Health Service agencies, including National Institutes of Health).
Institutional Boards & Committees
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
IRB is a university committee appointed by the President to review and safeguard the use of human participants in research pursuant to Federal Code of Regulations (45 CFR 46).
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
Research news, forms and updates