Associated Students, Inc.
The Associated Students, California State University, Fullerton, Incorporated (ASI) is the recognized student government at California State University, Fullerton, advocating student interests on-campus and in local, state and national forums. The ASI strives to develop relevant and quality-minded services, facilities, and experiences, which are responsive to members of the campus and surrounding communities.
The ASI fosters meaningful student development opportunities through leadership, volunteer, and employment experiences. In addition to out-of-classroom learning opportunities, the ASI provides campus community members with important social, cultural, and recreational opportunities as well as a wide range of programs and services. In recognition of its responsibility to enhance student life, the ASI encourages and supports the activities of all California State University, Fullerton recognized student organizations whose activities stimulate individual and group participation within the university community.
A student involved in the activities, programs and services of the Associated Students, CSUF, Inc. (ASI) develops and demonstrates achievement in multiple student involvement outcomes. The ASI takes a three-pronged approach to assessment of these outcomes by working with student employees, student leaders and supervisors/advisors. For more information, please review the ASI Student Involvement Outcomes .
2017-2018 Assessment Reports
- 2016-2017 Communication Skills
- 2016-2017 Connection to Academics
- 2016-2017 Diversity and Global Workforce
- 2016-2017 Intentional Intervention
- 2016-2017 Problem Solving
- 2014-2015 Career Preparation
- 2014-2015 Communication Skills
- 2014-2015 Connection to Academics
- 2014-2015 Diversity & Global Workforce
- 2014-2015 Intentional Intervention
- 2014-2015 Problem Solving
Student Engagement Reports
- 2008-2011 Association for InterCultural Awareness (AICA)
- 2008-2011 Associated Students, Inc., Productions
- 2010-2011 Children's Center
- 2008-2011 Funded Councils
- 2008-2011 Inter-Club Councils
- 2010-2011 Student Recreation Center- Group Fitness Program
- 2010-2011 Student Recreation Center - Intramural Sports
- 2008-2011 Student Recreation Center - Open Recreation
- 2008-2011 Student Recreation Center - Titan Bowl & Billiards
- 2010-2011 Titan Student Centers Visioning Day
- 2008-2011 Titan Student Union - All Night Study Program
- 2008-2011 Titan Student Union - Club Table & Chair Check Out Program
- 2008-2011 Titan Student Union - Late Night Study Program
- 2008-2011 Titan Student Union - Meeting Rooms
- 2008-2011 Titan Student Union - Study Rooms
- 2008-2011 Titan Tusk Force