Who Is Eligible to Apply?
Applicants to the President’s Veterans Scholars Program must meet the following requirements:
- Have been honorably discharged from one of the following branches of the United States Military: Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy or Coast Guard.
- Be admitted to CSUF and meet CSU transfer requirements
- Achieve a minimum grade point average of at least 3.75 at the community college
- Demonstrate significant contributions to school and community service activities during time in the military and in the community college setting.
- Be a resident of California (Residency is determined by the Office of Admissions and Records for tuition fee purposes)