Faculty Affairs Committee
- The functions of the Faculty Affairs Committee (FAC) shall be to give information and policy recommendations to the Academic Senate on policies affecting faculty rights and welfare. The FAC shall make policy recommendations regarding such matters as:
- Criteria and standards for appointment, evaluation, retention, tenure, and promotion of faculty;
- Criteria and standards for awarding sabbatical and difference-in-pay leaves;
- Academic freedom;
- Professional ethics;
- Intellectual climate of the institution;
- Faculty handbook.
- Because these matters may overlap with those of other Academic Senate committees, the FAC shall not claim exclusive jurisdiction and shall consult with the relevant committees.
|Committee Membership||Email @fullerton.edu||Department||College||Term Ends Spring|
|Kate Burlingham||kburlingham||History||SOC SCI||2020|
|Vita Jones||vjones||Special Education||EDUC||2020|
|David Naish||dnaish||Civil & Environmental Eng||ECS||2020|
|Kristin Stang||kstang||Asst VP Faculty Support Srvs||Ex Officio||non-voting|
|Ed Collom||edcollom||Director FAR||Ex Officio||non-voting|
|Ex Liaison||Ex Liaison|