Your browser does not support javascript execution. Please enable the javascript for a better view.

California State University, Fullerton

Program Types

Please select the type of program:

Bilateral Exchange Programs

Cal State Fullerton has partner universities all over the world. Currently there are several student exchange partnerships that allow CSUF students to spend anywhere from a summer up to one year abroad studying at a partner institution.

Students pay the same tuition fees they would pay if studying at CSUF, however students are responsible for paying additional expenses such as housing and airfare. All financial aid (except for work study) can be applied to the costs of studying abroad and there are many scholarships students can apply for. All credits earned on any of the Bilateral Exchange Programs will be awarded as residence credits, showing up directly on a student's CSUF transcript.

Learn More

CSU International Programs (CSUIP)

These academic year study abroad experiences are developed and administered by the CSU Office of International Programs. Cal State Fullerton students receive resident credit, and coursework is developed to meet General Education and CSU degree requirements. On-site staff is available to provide support and services.

Learn More

CSUF Department Programs

The following Cal State Fullerton departments and colleges sponsor study abroad programs:

These programs are set up and run through the individual colleges, however students can receive information for these program in the Study Abroad Office as well as at the department offices.

Learn More

Non-CSUF Programs

CSUF affords students the opportunity to study abroad on any accredited program study abroad program as long as you can receive an official transcript from the institution.

Learn More

Back to top