University Testing Center


At Cal State Fullerton, students and members of the community can take advantage of a wide range of testing programs and related services to support their educational, career and personal goals. The University Testing Center provides information and registration materials, and serves as a site for institutional testing programs that are required for placement in classes.

Testing Center staff members are available to provide information regarding the university's testing requirements and assist with:

  • Interpreting university testing policies
  • Providing test registration materials
  • Arranging special accommodations
  • Verifying test scores for the Examination in Writing Proficiency (EWP).

The University Testing Center staff members, including room supervisors and proctors who administer the Saturday testing programs, are committed to providing an environment where all examinees have the opportunity to succeed and to perform to the best of their ability regardless of age, ethnicity, culture, academic experience, economic circumstances or disability.