Titan Parents Association
The Titan Parents Association is a growing organization of almost 10,000 parents and family members of current Cal State Fullerton students!
If you attended Parent Orientation the summer your student attended New Student Orientation then you are already a member of the association. However, parents and family members can join at any time if you did not have the opportunity to attend the orientation.
Benefits of joining the Titan Parents Association:
- Invitations to Titan Parents events
- Access to a dedicated CSUF staff member to answer your questions
- The Titan Parent Connection quarterly electronic newsletter
- Students of Titan Parents Association members have priority in the Titan Parents Scholarship selection
- Electronic information on campus updates and discounts
For more information on joining the Titan Parents Association, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (657) 278-2958.
Welcome into the Titan Family! CSUF is eager to partner with you to help your student succeed. Parent Orientation is a great opportunity for family members to learn about the academic and student life at CSUF.
Titan Parents Association!
As a Titan parent, we encourage you to become involved with the University and remain active in your student’s experience at CSUF. Get connected by joining the association alongside other Titan family members.
Cal State Fullerton encourages you to participate in campus life. Attending our parent and family events will help you feel connected to this great University.