Titan Parent and Family Association
Cal State Fullerton believes in partnering with parents and families to help students succeed. The Titan Parents Association is a growing organization of almost 10,000 parents and family members of current Cal State Fullerton students!
Our goals for the Titan Parent and Family Association are to:
Provide information and resources to parents and families so that they may serve as active partners in their students success at CSUF
Foster a sense of pride and community among parents and families of CSUF students
Cultivate fundraising opportunities among the growing families network
Many members paid for their Titan Parent and Family Association membership when they signed up for New Parent and Family Orientation, the summer their student started at Cal State Fullerton. However, if you were unable to attend New Parent and Family Orientation, you can join the association today for a one-time fee of $30. The membership covers up to two parents or family members for the length of the student’s time at CSUF.
As a member of the Titan Parent and Family Association, you will receive the following:
- Access to a dedicated CSUF staff member to answer your questions.
- Access to the Parent and Family Resource Guide.
- Regular communication from the university regarding ways to support your student through the Titan Parent and Family Update electronic newsletter, emails, and social media.
- Students of Titan Parent and Family Association members are given priority consideration in the Titan Parent and Family Scholarship selection.
- Invitation to exclusive events (sporting events, barbeques, cultural events, lectures from university staff and faculty, and so many more!).
- Opportunities to volunteer at Cal State Fullerton Events through our Volunteer Circle.
For more information on joining the Titan Parent and Family Association, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (657) 278-2958.
Welcome into the Titan Family! CSUF is eager to partner with you to help your student succeed. Parent Orientation is a great opportunity for family members to learn about the academic and student life at CSUF.
Titan Parents Association!
As a Titan parent, we encourage you to become involved with the University and remain active in your student’s experience at CSUF. Get connected by joining the association alongside other Titan family members.
Cal State Fullerton encourages you to participate in campus life. Attending our parent and family events will help you feel connected to this great University.