- Complete and sign the Scholarship and Awards (SA) application form;
- Type responses to the three essay statements;
- Submit completed application form and essay statements directly to Parent and Family Relations in University Advancement, College Park 850, (657) 278-2958.
- Complete applications must be received by 5 p.m. on the deadline date.
- Selected recipients will be expected to attend one Titan Parents event during the upcoming academic year (date to be announced), and sign a photo release.
Welcome into the Titan Family! CSUF is eager to partner with you to help your student succeed. Parent Orientation is a great opportunity for family members to learn about the academic and student life at CSUF.
Titan Parents Association!
As a Titan parent, we encourage you to become involved with the University and remain active in your student’s experience at CSUF. Get connected by joining the association alongside other Titan family members.
Cal State Fullerton encourages you to participate in campus life. Attending our parent and family events will help you feel connected to this great University.