Graduate Student Success Workshops
The Graduate Student Success Workshops focus on helping graduate students make the most of their post-baccalaureate experience. Each workshop is designed to provide strategies and techniques that the student can apply to both class work and real-life, and is geared to the rigors that graduate-level work entails. All workshops are interactive, and the participants are encouraged to share their own ideas.
Possible Workshop Topics
- Making Research Work for YOU: Strategies for Putting Research to Work
- EWP Strategies for Graduate Students
- Citation versus Plagiarism: APA and You
- Editing Techniques for Coherent Papers
- Polishing the Paper: Editing for Sentence & Paragraph Cohesion
- Writing Clinic
- Effective Presentation Strategies for the Classroom & the Boardroom
- And more!
For additional information, contact:
Graduate Studies Program