Skip to Content (Press Enter)

 California State University, Fullerton



Text Size: Small Text Medium Text Large Text

Veterans Certification

Below is a transfer checklist. You can also download a printable copy of the transfer checklist. If you have any questions or need assistance, visit Veterans Student Services in UH 230 or call us at (657) 278-8660.

For more information on certification, visit or call the Veterans Certification office. You can visit them at their website, in their office at LH 540, or call them at (657) 278-2373.

VA Certification Documents

Turn in the following documents to the Veterans Certification Office (LH 540) to receive your priority registration status and to initiate GI Bill processing.

  • DD-214 (Member Copy 4)
  • Certificate of Eligibility - Post-9/11 G.I. Bill (Chapter 33) (must have 12 units for full benefits)
    Proof of Eligibility - Montgomery G.I. Bill (Chapter 30, 1606, 1607) (must have 12 units for full benefits)
  • VA Form 22-1995, Application for change of institution (if transferring from another school)
    VA Form 22-1990, Application for new benefits (if first time use of benefits)
    Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31) - Have your vocational rehabilitation counselor contact our certifcation officer for submittal of necessary forms

Important Documents to Submit

Immunization Record

Final Transcripts

  • Make sure to turn in your official transcripts with your final grades from your previous school(s) on time (submit electronically or hand carry) at Admissions & Records
  • Be sure to also submit military transcripts to Admissions & Records

General Education Certification

  • Obtain CSU or IGETC certification from your previous institution and submit to Admissions & Records. This may qualify you for exemption from up to two 3-unit classes.

Financial Aid

How do I apply for financial aid?