Admissions and Records advise students to apply for graduation one year in advance of anticipated graduation. Below is a list of criteria that must be met before applying for graduation:
- Declared major; not a "pre-major" or "undeclared"
- Minimum of 85 earned units towards your degree
- Minimum overall grade point average of 1.85
- Minimum CSUF grade point average of 1.85
- Must be currently active in an academic program of study leading to a bachelor's degree
Once this criterion is met, an email will be sent out alerting the student to apply for graduation. Students may apply via their Titan Online Student Center. The fee for both undergraduate and graduate students is $115. However, this must be paid in person at the cashier’s window at UH-180), or by mail.
If you are mailing your payment, mail check payments to: CSU Fullerton, Student Financial Services, P.O. Box 6808, Fullerton, CA 92834-6808. The student’s name and campus wide ID must be on the front of the check, and the payment must be identified as “graduation / diploma fee.”
Undergraduate students are required to pay the graduation fee before they can become a candidate for graduation. Graduate students must pay the $115 fee within 5 days of applying for their graduation check.