Veterans' Scholarship for Success
The Veterans' Scholarship for Success was initiated by CSUF alumni veterans, and supported by campus and community donors. Two (2) student veterans will be awarded $1000 each.
Congratulations to Deanne Locker and Lucia Aguirre...our 2014 scholarship recipients!
- U.S. military veteran
- Demonstrate financial need
- Currently enrolled and will be attending CSUF in the fall semester
- Will be taking a minimum of 6 units
- Must be in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Must attend Veterans' Appreciation Night for the award announcement
Submit the following documents:
- Completed Application I & II (Form I, Form II)
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from a professor, academic advisor and/or supervisor
- Unofficial transcript (Titan Degree Audit TDA)
- Copy of financial aid award (if applicable)
Personal statement (2-3 pages) outlining:
- Military experience
- Educational and career goals
- Financial need
All applications must be submitted to Veteran Student Services (VSS) in University Hall UH-230.
*Active members of the Student Veterans Association will be given priority consideration. Go to UH 230 to join! For more information, call (657) 278-8660.