Veterans' Scholarship for Success
The Veterans' Scholarship for Success was initiated by CSUF alumni veterans, and supported by campus and community donors. All continuing CSUF student veterans for Fall are encouraged to apply.
Recipients: Two (2) CSUF Student Veterans
Deadline: April 22nd, 2013
Submit to: UH 230
- U.S. military veteran
- Demonstrate financial need
- Currently enrolled and will be attending CSUF in the fall semester
- Must be in good academic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Must attend the Veterans' Appreciation Night for the award announcement
Submit the following documents:
- Completed Application I & II (Form I, Form II)
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from a professor, academic advisor and/or supervisor
- Unofficial transcript
- Copy of financial aid award (if applicable)
- Personal statement(2-3 pages) outlining:
- Military experience
- Educational and career goals
- Financial need
Upon winning, the $1000 award will be deposited in the student's CSUF Account. Submit to: UH 230 by April 8th, 2013 by 5:00pm. Forms can be downloaded above or picked up at UH 230.
*Active members of the Student Veterans’ Association will be given
priority consideration! Please go to UH 230 to join!
For more information, call (657)278-8660