Do you need web content transfered?

The previous request method has been retired.  If you are still needing to have your content transfered to production you can do so through our self service request form.  You will need to log in before you can request the upload.  Only faculty, staff, and student employee accounts are allowed to request content transfers.

Web Services

Use the link below to access the IT self service website.  There you will find the request form under the IT Request Form section.  There is a link to Web Services which has a Web Upload request form. Complete the form and your request will be processed by the IT web administration team.

IT Self Service

** All web content needs to be ATI compliant including web pages, pdfs, video/audio, or other formats posted to your site.