Alumni Association FAQ’s

Click on your question for the answer:

If you don’t find your question above, e-mail us at

What does the Alumni Association do?

The Alumni Association is a support group of California State University, Fullerton, designed to maintain relationships and communication with the more than 120,000 university graduates. All Cal State Fullerton alumni are invited to be part of the Alumni Association -- please update your current contact information so you can receive updates and information on university events.

A 14-member Board of Directors guides policies and programs for the Alumni Association, which is supported by a four-person university-funded professional staff. The Alumni Relations office is located in the George G. Golleher Alumni House, at the corner of State College Blvd and W Campus Drive.

How can I become a member of the Alumni Association?

Enroll online using our secured server, print our downloadable pdf form, or call us at 657-CSU-ALUM (278-2586) to request information.

What does Alumni Relations do?

Alumni Relations serves as the administrative office for alumni affairs, including the Alumni Association and its Board of Directors.  Alumni Relations helps the university maintain two-way communication with our more than 130,000 graduates.

Where is the Alumni Relations office located?

Our office is in the George G. Golleher Alumni House, on the west end of campus at the corner of State College Blvd and W Campus Drive. The Golleher Alumni House is a two-story Spanish Colonial-style house adjacent to parking lot B and the Titan Student Union. There is free 30-minute parking available next to the house.

When is the Alumni Relations office open?

Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays and all university holidays.

How can I let my classmates know what I’m doing?

We applaud all the triumphs of our alumni and hope you’ll want to share them with your fellow graduates on our Class Notes section. We invite you to "brag" about your professional or personal successes, whether it’s a promotion, an addition to your family or any special milestone. Please send us your updates - and photos, too! - either online, via fax to (657) 278-4564 or by mail to

Alumni Relations
Golleher Alumni House
P.O. Box 6826
Fullerton, CA 92834-6826

How can I update my address in CSUF’s records?

We’d love to have your current home and business information so we can keep you up-to-date. Please call us at (657) 278-2586 or complete our online address update form.

I’m an alumnus/a. How can I contact a long-lost friend who is also an alumnus/a?

In the interest of everyone’s privacy, we will not release an alumnus’ name, address or phone number to other alumni.  We will, at your request, forward your letter to that graduate advising him or her that you would like to be in contact.  Please contact our office at 657-CSU-ALUM (278-2586) for more information and to confirm that we have a current address for that individual.

Where can I get my transcripts?

Graduates and students can request transcripts using the online PDF form at this Admissions & Records site . There is a processing fee.

May I use the library?

Alumni Association members have borrowing privileges at Cal State Fullerton and the other CSU campuses. To join the Alumni Association, please see our Membership information section.

Our reciprocal agreement with other CSU campuses differs at each library. Most often, you will be asked to present your Alumni Association card and your Social Security card. If you have specific questions about a particular CSU library, please call their circulation desk for their requirements.

Community supporters have borrowing privileges by becoming Patrons of the Library.

Where can I find information about parking on campus?

Parking on campus requires a parking pass, except on weekends or after 5pm on Friday. Day passes may be purchased in lots A, B, E and G.

For additional information or for a parking map: Parking and Transportation Services.

Where do I pick up my diploma?

Pick up a degree application/diploma order from the graduation unit in Langsdorf Hall.  657-278-2300 

On behalf of my company, I would like to hire current students as interns. How do I go about doing this?

The Center for Internships & Community Engagement is ready to assist you and your company or organization. Contact us and we will answer your questions and provide everything you need to recruit students. Students in every major are interested in gaining professional-level exerience through the University's extensive network of academic internships and service-learning opportunities. For information, please visit the website at, email , or call (657) 278-3746.

The Center’s web site also provides some information for employers: