Make a Referral

How do students receive Care Services? Submit a referral!

You can make a referral in three ways:

  1. Simply click here to be directed to the online referral form
  2. Call the Dean of Students office at (657) 278-3211

Make a referral or inquiry via email:

Please note: Non-clinical case management services are provided by Dean of Students staff.  Clinical counseling services are provided by Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS).   Requests for counseling services should be made directly by the student to CAPS by calling (657) 278-3040.