Range Elevation Information
To Participate in a Range Elevation a Faculty Member MUST :
Be on the eligibility list compiled annually by HRDI: 2023-2024 Eligibility List
Eligible faculty will be notified by FAR . Please refer to UPS 210.070 for more information on required materials and evaluation criteria.
A range elevation is:
An evaluation separate from any scheduled periodic evaluation for Lecturers.
This Evaluation does NOT replace any scheduled evaluation. If the faculty member is already scheduled for a performance evaluation, a second WPAF will need to be submitted through INTERFOLIO.
Will require digital submission of all materials through CSUF's Evaluation platform of INTERFOLIO .
The evaluation review period is the entire time within the current range, with emphasis on the past 5 years (Fall 2018 through Fall 2023).
For Counselors (CAPS) and Library Faculty there are some documents that are specific to thier portfolios and they are noted below.
Descriptions and materials to aid in the Range Elevation Evaluation preparation process, are provided on this page.
Range elevation evaluation
Interfolio WPAF submission deadline: February 21, 2024
Period of Review: Fall 2018 - Current Submission Deadline
CSUF's Range Elevation evaluation policy is described in UPS 210.070 and is governed by the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
This type of evaluation is a request to be elevated to the next Lecturer salary rank, that is ultimately decided by the Provost
- UPS 210.070
- Departmental Standards for Lecturer Faculty
- Summary Table of Evaluation Frequancy & Review Periods
- Range Elevation WPAF Packet Requirements Interfolio Template
- Instructional GPA by Department and Level of Instruction
- Tutorial for Accessing SOQs/Graded Class Lists (Grade Distributions)
- Accessing Graded Class Lists Tutorial
- Lecturer Candidate Guide
- How to log into Interfolio
- Locating your Interfolio Review Packet
- New Users: Adding Material to a Packet
- Repeat Users: Adding Material to a Packet
- How to use Dossier
- Rearranging Document Order in an Interfolio Review Packet
- Interfolio Review Packet Submission
- New Rebuttal Period Process
Questions about Full-time or Part-time Faculty Contracts?
Contact: Andreus Mangahas
Phone: (657) 278-4065
Questions about Faculty Leaves?
Contact: Griselda Marquez
Phone: (657) 278-5187