Cost of Attendance
Costs listed below are for Fall 2018 and are subject to change.
For latest update, visit Student Financial Services »
- $3,447.28 enrolled in 7 or more units
- $2,241.28 enrolled in 6 or fewer units
Note: $270 additional cost per unit for graduate students in the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics
- $4,164.28 enrolled in 7 or more units
- $2,658.28 enrolled in 6 or fewer units
International & Nonresidents
- $9,387 undergraduate enrolled in 15 units
- $10,104 graduate for semester of study
- $3,906.28 enrolled in 7 or more units
- $2,508.28 enrolled in 6 or fewer units
- $6,495.28 enrolled in Ed.D.
- $8,211.28 enrolled in DNP
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).