Tuffy's Graduation Scholars
The Tuffy's Graduation Scholars (TGS) program is designed to support academic success and graduation goals by providing students with a unique opportunity to connect with their peers with similar academic interests, access to advisers, while building a sense of community and recognizing them as a scholar!
Tuffy's Graduation Scholars will receive personalized and comprehensive advising support throughout their journey as a Cal State Fullerton student. Over the next several years, scholars will have access to a TGS team who is committed to their success. From Orientation to Graduation the TGS staff will be there to help scholars navigate academic processes, major requirements, and the campus community. Scholars will receive help with opportunities to get involved in leadership, internships, student employment, service to community, career opportunities, and more.
- Annual financial incentives
- Access to advising specialists
- A built-in community of Tuffy’s Graduation Scholar peers
- Opportunities for social engagement
- A point of contact on campus to ask questions, be a resource, refer you to opportunities, guide and mentor you