You are required to meet specific program requirements each semester. Below are the requirements for your first year.
- Sign TGS Agreement
Meet with TGS staff for individual/group meeting each semester
- An appointment link will be sent to your CSUF email from the TGS team to set up your meeting. You may receive an email from us throughout the semester.
- If you would like to set up a meeting with TGS any time during the semester, please follow the instructions on how to schedule an appointment online through TitanNet.
Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Mid-semester grade cards can be picked up at PLN-203 or download the Digital Grade Card .
- Complete an average of 30 units per year (across fall, winter, spring, and summer)
- Meet with a GE or major advisor each semester
Attend a total of 2 TGS-approved programs/events each semester (at least one must be a career-related event)
- Proof of Attendance Form (Fillable)
- Two (2) TGS-approved programs are required for all scholars. At least one of the programs must be related to careers, or hosted by the Career Center. “Proof of Attendance” form must be completed, signed, and submitted for credit for each event before the end of each semester.
- If there is a program or event on campus that you are not sure qualifies, and you would like to inquire about getting credit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the program or event.
COVID-19 & TGS Requirements Notice
Until further notice, the TGS Center will remain open Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
As of Monday, March 16th, all 1:1 appointments will be held virtually.
- If you have an appointment scheduled, you will receive details about your Zoom meeting.
- If you do not have an appointment scheduled, upon scheduling you will receive Zoom instructions.
- If you have not received an appointment invitation, you will be receiving one within the semester as we are scheduling invitations in groups.
We will accept digital submissions of grade cards, emails from any professors, and any other proof of grades.
If you have not submitted your grade card please do so as soon as possible.
Per campus recommendations, we will move any of our events to an online format. We will send you details on any online events.
Regarding your event requirement: We have been informed that some departments will also be moving workshops online, while others are planning to cancel or postpone events. In any case, we understand this is beyond our control, therefore, we will be flexible and will not enforce full event requirements.
- CSUF COVID-19 Updates - http://coronavirus.fullerton.edu
- What to do if you are sick?
- Zoom for Students
- Need help joining a meeting? Watch this video tutorial for students