Connect with our Military-Connected Community!
Veterans Financial Assistance Program
Funded by Donahue Schriber and the Orange County Real Estate (OCRE) Veterans Initiative, the Veterans Financial Assistance Program supports students who exhausted or are near exhaustion of VA education benefits to assist their academic persistence and degree completion. This program supports student veterans and families of veterans on campus. This funding provides gap scholarships for veterans who have exhausted their GI Bill® benefits, emergency grants, and internship stipends. All three areas have an application and follow up process with the program coordinator. Approval is based on limited funding.
Contact us to inquire about our emergency financial assitance application. firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious About Our Community?
- VET NET Ally Seminar – The VET NET Ally Seminar allows faculty and staff to gain in-depth knowledge about the student veteran experience and ways to be supportive allies on campus. The awareness seminar is held twice a semester.
- Classroom Presentations – The VRC staff offer classroom presentations throughout the academic year upon request.
- Connection to on- and off-campus resource providers – The VRC staff provides military-connected students with resource referrals to on- and off-campus service providers.
- Come in and print documents that you need for class!
- We have a quiet space for you to decompress and nap.
- Our center has desktops and loaner laptops for you to use.
- The student lounge is open everyday to be a place to study and meet other military connected students.
- Ask our front desk about booking the conference room for your next group study session.
- Free coffee and popcorn everyday!